Mum’s the word this Mother’s Day
Sunday 10th of March
(and hopefully Mum will invite you too)
- Overnight Accommodation with Full Breakfast.
- Dinner in La Taverna Armento Restaurant (upgrade to The Wild & Organic Strawberry Tree Restaurant for an extra €35pp)
- A 30 minute treatment in The Wells Spa – 10 different options to choose from.
- Complimentary Access to The Thermal Suite in The Wells Spa.
- Selection of Herbal teas to help Mum relax and unwind.
- If Mum would like, we can run a bath for her in the comfort of her own bedroom any time before 8pm on Sunday evening.
- Late check out until 2pm on Monday 11th.
What better way to show your Mum you care than to treat her to The BrookLodge for a day and night of Pampering on Mother’s Day. We will ensure that Mum is completely pampered from the moment she arrives. After check in, Mum can check out the facilities then head to The Wells Spa to get pampered for the afternoon. Treatments range from a Hot Stone Massage, Aroma Pamper Facial, Dry Float Relaxation to name but a few. Before getting ready for dinner Mum can request a jasmine bubble bath in the comfort of her own bedroom to give a complete sense of calm and relaxation. Depending on Mum’s choice, dinner will be served in either La Taverna Armento or The Strawberry Tree where Mum will experience many delights. After dinner Mum can retire to the cosiness of The Waterside Lounge before retiring to bed. On Monday morning Mum can have a lie in and relax with breakfast served until 11am or really spoil Mum and avail of breakfast in bed. Before departing BrookLodge Mum can take in some fresh air by taking one of our mapped walks around Macreddin Village. Now who does Mum take with her to BrookLodge…?