75 gr of Green & Black’s Dark Chocolate
75 gr of Caster Sugar
¼ Litre of Organic Milk
4 Egg Yolk’s
30 gr of Flour
6 Egg Whites
1. Over low heat dissolve 75 gr of chocolate into the milk.
2. Beat 2 egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture turns thick and white, add the flour. Gradually pour in the boiling chocolate flavoured milk, beating briskly. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to boil, stirring all time. Once boiled, transfer into a large bowl and cool.
3. Butter a 20-cm soufflé mould and sprinkle it with 25 gr caster sugar.
4. Beat 6 egg whites until stiff. Incorporate the last 2 egg yolk’s into the chocolate preparation, carefully folding in the whites.
5. Pour into the mould and cook in the oven at 190 c gas mark 6 for 20 minutes.
6.Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.